Monday, November 21, 2005

Not another Innovation Blog

Ok. A bit of a bummer. I found out that I'm not the first blog to be passionate about innovation.

Innovation Weblog is a good example.

So I've decided to create a 'differentiator'. I will not try to 'review' books or tools. But 'review' strategic techniques and innovation practices. Creating hypothetic business models and innovation would probably be my 'mission'. Ok, I know missions change all the time. But I'll try to stick with this for now.

I'll give a shot at competing with Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. If anything it should be a worthwhile exercise for using things like 'stragegy canvas' and 'scenario planning' techniques and sharpening my skills. Any and all feedback would be welcome. I'm open to constructive criticism.

No comments: